Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vickie's Jars

I began my "Jar Journey" when I realized how much I was actually collecting.  And of course the ever popular, what do I want to work on now?  First in, first out, last in, first out?  I took stock of what I had, projects in different stages of completion, projects I had all of the components for, some that just needed borders, etc.  I made a list, assigned numbers, the numbers were written on post it notes (folded sticky side together), and put in a jar.  My goal is to finish to completion, which for me right now is finishing the top and having it ready for quilting.  I currently quilt by check book...maybe Mrs. Rice is right, I need another jar...  Future posts will share what I am currently working on and then I will work back to November 2010, when I made my first draw from my Jar.

-Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment