Monday, April 23, 2012

Two Machines

Hi, there!  It's not that I haven't been doing anything sewing related lately.  I just haven't been blogging about it.  I'll try to catch up.  In February I searched in the attic until I found my old sewing machine.
It is a Singer 15-91 from 1950 and has a beautiful bentwood case.  It used to be my mother's and I learned to sew on it.
 
I got it cleaned up, oiled and lubed.  Now I just have to get the nerve to try sewing on it.

Also in February I was gifted with another Singer sewing machine.  This one has its own cabinet.  It is a Singer 306K from 1954.
As you can see, it needs a bit of cleaning up
and is missing a few parts.
I'll let you know if and when I get it functioning.

Next time I'll share my sewing from February.
Mrs. Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment