Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend shopping

Hey there!  It's been a couple weeks since the last post.  So as to not slip back into the two month cycle I've decided to post a quick one here.  I have been working on a project that is so close but not quite ready for the ta-dah moment.  In the mean time I thought I'd share what I picked up at a local quilt shop.


In honor of the Super Bowl they had a sale which included 75% off all fabric in the clearance room.  I can see these destined to become backgrounds, backings, sashings, and bindings in the near future.  Watch for them.

And I'll leave you with a peek at a recent non-quilting finish. 


I really did make two of these so I have a pair.  I wear them frequently and am working on a coordinating scarf.

Wishing you progress,
Mrs. Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment