Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Back!!

I'm back...been awhile. New year, new computer, new resolve.  I had two finishes in January, yes, just binding, but finishes all the same!  The first was a Curved Log Cabin by Blue Underground Studios.


I am quite pleased with the outcome.  The solid is Kona Parsley and the prints came from my stash of Kaffe's.

 


My next finish had actually been waiting for binding for quite some time.  It is based on a pattern by Country Threads.  We have 2 Yellow Labs, Gus & Lucy.  We lost Max, a black Miniature Schnauzer, in January of 2011.  He was 17 years old and magnificent in every way!  Max did a nice job training Gus and Lucy!  I changed two of the dogs on the pattern to look more like our Labs, and added Max.  I think it is perfect...like my dogs!



See you soon...really.
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment